Application → All guides
Customer → All guides
Income and employment → All guides
Property → All guides
Packaging guide → All guides
Generation Home Products and Services → All guides
Acceptable Accountants Qualifications
Where annual accounts are required, they must be finalised, submitted to Companies House and signed by a suitably qualified accountant.
The accountants qualification must be verifiable through the association/institutes website. We will not accept certificates alone.
Acceptable Accountants Qualifications:
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales – A.C.A or F.C.A
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland – C.A (Chartered Accountant), A.C.A.S or F.C.A.S
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland, also known as Chartered Accountants Ireland – C.A (Chartered Accountant)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants – A.C.C.A, F.C.C.A, A.A.P.A or F.A.P.A
- Association of Authorised Public Accountants – A.C.C.A, F.C.C.A, A.A.P.A or F.A.P.A
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants – A.C.M.A or F.C.M.A
- Certified Public Accountants Association – A.C.P.A or F.C.P.A
- Association of Accounting Technicians – M.A.A.T or F.M.A.A.T
- Association of International Accountants – A.A.I.A or F.A.I.A [not FAIA (acad)]
- Chartered Institute of Taxation – C.T.A (Fellow), F.T.I.I (Fellow), C.T.A or A.T.I.I
- Institute of Financial Accountants – A.F.A (Associate) or F.F.A (Fellow)
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance & Accountancy – C.P.F.A.
AAT can be accepted where the firm or another accountant from the firm holds one of the above acceptable qualifications.