Identity verification is required for all owners, income boosters and deposit boosters.
Identity verification will be completed using Veriff.
Where this is not possible, an original of one of the following documents must be supplied:
- Current full UK or EU passport – valid and signed
- Current UK/EU photo provisional driving licence
- Current full UK/EU driving licence
- Current year’s HMRC tax code notification
- Current valid and signed overseas passport or identity card
Where a current full UK/EU driving licence has been used as proof of identity, it cannot be used for proof of address.
Proof of address cannot come from the same source or institution as the proof of identity. For example, we would not accept a bank statement and a credit card statement both from HSBC.
Optional services such as cable TV, internal or mobile phones are not considered to be utility bills.