Application → All guides
Customer → All guides
Income and employment → All guides
Property → All guides
Packaging guide → All guides
Generation Home Products and Services → All guides
Properties in close proximity to commercial premises
We will only consider properties within a close proximity to commercial premises where:
- the minimum Valuation exceeds £100,000 outside LSE and £150,000 inside LSE.
- the Valuer’s comments are positive and recommend the property as suitable Security.
We will not consider these properties where any of the following factors apply:
- Where the Valuer deems the property to be unsuitable on the grounds of noise, smell or danger to health and safety.
- Where the Valuer advises the location of the property is likely to attract antisocial behavior.
- Where the Valuer cannot recommend the security and believes the location materially impacts future saleability.
- Where a property is In close proximity to or within influencing distance of food outlets, public houses, nightclubs, licenced premises , takeaways, shops selling perishable foodstuffs, petrol stations and large/predominantly Industrial locations