Back to Gen H

For intermedaries use only

Back to criteria list

Change of employment type

Recent changes in employment type will be reviewed on a case by case basis.

Where a borrower has moved from employed or contract work to self-employment, 1 years trading must have been completed and evidenced via an SA302.

All changes to employment type will only be reviewed where the work remains in a similar role and industry.


Gen H

Building a fairer housing market

© Imagine Mortgages Limited 2023

Generation Home ® is the trading name of Imagine Mortgages Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales. Company registration number: 11465987.

Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Our Financial Services Register number is 921355.

07723 954895

[email protected]

Generation Home

Sign in to Gen H ProRegister for Gen H ProOur ratesIntermediaries