Application → All guides
Customer → All guides
Income and employment → All guides
Property → All guides
Packaging guide → All guides
We can accept applications with a maximum of 4 Homeowners and up to 6 borrowers in total.
Please note that we assess an Income Booster in the same way we assess homeowners. We look at their credit file, income and financial commitments.
For Deposit Boosters although they are not classed as a borrower, we will need to capture information about them to run standard KYC(Know your customer) checks. This includes; Identification, address, Fraud and PEP and sanction checks.
There is no limit to the number of Deposit Boosters on an application.
👫 Application Scenarios
- You could have one owner and five Income Boosters.
- You could have four owners and two Income Boosters.
- You could have four owners, two Income Boosters and three Deposit Boosters
Important things to note!
- Income and Deposit boosters are not permitted to reside in the property.
- Any individuals that are associated to the owner(s) through continuing linked finances, marriage or civil partnership, must be added to the application as an owner. Each owner is subject to the same checks, whether contributing to the mortgage or not.
- Any occupiers (individuals residing or due to reside in the security) not associated to the owner(s) through continuing linked finances, marriage or civil partnership, such as adult children (17+), must be disclosed and complete an occupancy waiver form.