Application → All guides
Customer → All guides
Income and employment → All guides
Property → All guides
Packaging guide → All guides
Generation Home Products and Services → All guides
Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
Weighted at 100%
Can be considered if the applicant has 12 months continuous employment in the same line of work. This can be from different companies and can be against previous or future guaranteed work.
Documents we require;
(To verify income)
- 2 months payslips/invoices
(To verify 12 months continuous employment/income)
- Latest years SA302 & TYO OR
- Current contract OR
- Latest annual invoice schedule
Where future employment is being evidenced a contract showing a minimum of 3 months remaining is required.
- An average of the last 2 months CIS payments should be declared.
- The income should be inline with the contract, latest Sa302 or annual invoice schedule.
- Where this is a large discrepancy, a rationale should be provided